6 Yard Disposal Bin
A 6 yard bin is 2 feet high, 7 feet wide and 12 feet long. Good for dirt, concrete, small roofing jobs, small renovations or drywall (must be level with top of the bin).
*Approximately 3, level pickup truck loads.
Available in these areas:
- No Food
- No Chemicals
- No Tires (can take them but at extra charge)
- No Mattresses or Box Springs (can take them but at extra charge)
- No Fridges, Freezer or Air Conditioners
- No TV’s, Computers or electronic devices
- No liquids including paint, oil or residue in containers
- No burnt or treated material
- No Hazardous waste (Asbestos, batteries, ect)
- No Drywall in a construction, roofing, concrete or dirt load
- No Dirt or Concrete in a construction, roofing or drywall load
- No other materials in a drywall bin expect drywall