40 Yard Disposal Bin
A 40 yard bin is 7 feet high, 7.5 feet wide and 20 feet long. Good for cedar or mixed roofing, renovations, construction, drywall or household clean ups (must be level with top of the bin).
Approximately 20, level pickup truck loads.
- No Food
- No Chemicals
- No Tires (can take them but at extra charge)
- No Mattresses or Box Springs (can take them but at extra charge)
- No Fridges, Freezer or Air Conditioners
- No TV’s, Computers or electronic devices
- No liquids including paint, oil or residue in containers
- No burnt or treated material
- No Hazardous waste (Asbestos, batteries, ect)
- No Drywall in a construction, roofing, concrete or dirt load
- No Dirt or Concrete in a construction, roofing or drywall load
- No other materials in a drywall bin expect drywall