12 Yard Disposal Bin
A 12 yard bin is 4 feet high, 7 feet wide and 12 feet long. Good for roofing jobs, small renovations or construction sites, drywall or household clean ups (must be level with top of the bin).
Approximately 6, level pickup truck loads.
Available in these areas:
- No Food
- No Chemicals
- No Tires (can take them but at extra charge)
- No Mattresses or Box Springs (can take them but at extra charge)
- No Fridges, Freezer or Air Conditioners
- No TV’s, Computers or electronic devices
- No liquids including paint, oil or residue in containers
- No burnt or treated material
- No Hazardous waste (Asbestos, batteries, ect)
- No Drywall in a construction, roofing, concrete or dirt load
- No Dirt or Concrete in a construction, roofing or drywall load
- No other materials in a drywall bin expect drywall